Tesla was engaged by a regular client to provide a Control and Instrumentation Engineer to assist with a programme of changes at a large existing Geothermal Generating Station.
A Tesla Principal Engineer joined the project team to take ownership of all Electrical, Control and Instrumentation (EC&I) activities, and to provide cross-functional support to the programme throughout the project lifetime.
Key roles included:
- Compiling and developing technical and contractual documentation.
- Provision of technical support to internal and external personnel throughout the detailed design.
- Technical reviews of internally and externally produced technical documentation.
- Tender Reviews in association with the wider project team.
- Participating in internal and external project meetings & workshops. These included project meetings, design reviews and HAZOP’s.
- Ensuring that Safety in Design processes are applied throughout the detailed design process and that project technical deliverables are supplied in accordance with the client’s requirements.
- Pricing of long lead and high expenditure client free issue Items
The project progressed well, and the Tesla engineer’s input was acknowledged by the client as a valuable element of the successful completion. For further information contact Mark Mullins email@example.com