Our specialist skills for Distribution works include:
- Arc flash protection review and design,
- Development of incremental, implementation plans for network improvements,
- Earthgrid design (including testing and modelling),
- Equipment foundations and mounting stands,
- High impedance neutral earthing,
- Insulation coordination,
- Lightning shielding,
- Low voltage ac and dc systems,
- Medium & High voltage cable design and analysis,
- Network optimisation for SAIDI and SAIFI improvement,
- Network-connected battery systems,
- Outdoor to Indoor switchgear conversion,
- Point of supply interface design and coordination,
- Project planning and coordination,
- Substation building development and changes,
- Substation layout and buswork changes,
- Switchboard replacement and expansion,
- Transformer replacement,
- Windfarm and Solar interconnection design and coordination.
We operate an array of commercial and internally developed software tools to provide efficient and high-quality outcomes based on our extensive experience in the New Zealand market.
Our highly skilled Protection, Control, Civil & Structural and Comms teams provide specialist input for all Distribution projects.