Tesla specialist engineers have robust experience in many of aspects that are changing through this Green direction. These include:
- Complex control and protection requirements for Network-Connected Battery installations,
- Concept and review of generation from network-sized Solar, Farm generation sites
- Concept and review of generation from network-sized Wind Farm generation sites,
- Detailed understanding of complex Grid and Sub-Transmission modelling required for Wind / Solar / Battery inputs,
- Extensive experience with all aspects of Geothermal generation sites, small and large,
- Extensive experience with all aspects of Hydro Generation sites,
- Scoping and design of complex anti-islanding schemes,
- Sub-transmission network modelling to support large vehicle charging facilities (often associated with public transport),
- Transmission network modelling associated with significant shifts of generation and load centres,
- Wide-area earthing tests and studies required for large Solar and Wind sites.
Tesla’s Green Energy experience spreads across our Protection, Control, Civil &
Structural and Comms teams.